Foods that help you sleep at night
- Almonds: are rich in magnesium, which is a mineral that will promote healthy sleep
- Oats: aren’t just a food to enjoy at breakfast, but it’s also a good night time food.
- Chamomile: there’s nothing like a cup of chamomile tea to put you sleep at night
- Cottage Cheese: may some like and odd thing to snack on before bed. But it’s actually quite a great sleepy time food.
- Grapes: are the only fruit know to contain melatonin the chemical that helps you get to sleep at night
- Sweet Potatoes: are great at relaxing the muscles and excellent for promoting sleep
- Bananas: are loaded with potassium and contain serotonin to help you sleep